Saturday 26 March 2011

...Spring equinox...

....21st-22 march,  the sun enters Aries...the festival of awakening....
....Day and night are now equal length, now is the time to honour the Goddess, Oestre, the Goddess of light, fertility, and spring. A time of new growth...
....And of new sketch book stuff, this is my little honour to the spring Goddess....



....Finished........well, i think its finished,, i could probably keep on messing about with it, but then i also know that when you do that , you can end up with a mess, so i left it....
....Products used: Graphite pencils, water soluble crayons, acrylics, ink, pens and pencils....
...The right eye is blank for a reason, in case you were wondering....

Pixie x

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! You are so, so talented! I hope your hand feels better soon and you can get back to your hooks - I bet you're missing it. Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great work!

    Nice to meet you, and thanks for posting my button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like it I like it! You make me want to pick up my paints and pencils. If only the days were not soooo full already!
    Nice to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete