Saturday 29 October 2011

....Bix and a blanket.....

......There is an ongoing battle between myself and a certain ginger cat that always seems to end with him getting his own way..............i had great plans for my winter blanket........i had dreams of being snuggled up underneath it on cold winter nights whilst knitting and drinking endless mugs of tea or tucked up underneath it on my bed................................but no................................Bix got in there first and there is no budging him, he has very kindly covered it in an unmovable amount of ginger cat hair, and has pulled numerous threads in it,...........and all i want to do is finish the thing.................................but no.






....so much for that work in progress then....
.....Pixie....
x



8 comments:

  1. But isn't it for Himself, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats. You don't own them. They own you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..... I see that you have cats that let you live with them as we do. Iris and Willow make just enough room for hubby and me to squeeze into. Your Bix is awfully pretty! Oh, and so is the blanket!

    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why cats are just so darn cute. They look at you once (with a look of don't you love me?) and BAM! They can get away with anything ;)
    xo,
    wink
    ps but the blanket looks great tho! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I can relate to that! With two kittens I have no say in anything anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just fabulous what I wouldn't give to have hair the colour of his fur.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hon! I have been bursting to visit for what seems like ages but I'm finally here and I've been laughing my head off!! Oh Bix you funny old sausage. Don't you just love the way they take over and always get their way. My old girl Bella does the same - if I pop my crochet down for a second she is on it immediately. We wouldn't be without them though would we? Have a fab week gorgeous girl!! Give Bix a big old pat from me.

    ReplyDelete