Thursday 10 January 2013

...Hello friends....

.....So i have gone to Google chrome to try and do a post for you, most other people who are having the same trouble as me seem to be doing this and so far its working.......fingers crossed...

.....So anyway, whats been happening,,  well......

....I Managed to get the horrible lurgy thingy..yuk...i still feel a bit deflated and not myself but that's normal i know after a bout of the ickies ,, and to think i was doing so well and staying clear of all the horrible bugs, oh well, i guess i couldn't hide from it in the end....

....never mind, feeling a whole lot better than i did....

....So my friends i have some new goodies in my little 'Nook shop' ( as you probably know ) so  if you want go and take a peeky, i have had 'Time' on my mind a lot of late, and i think nothing better than to 'stop time' once in a while, to hold those moments 'in time' for a while so as to enjoy them more.....so my watch brooches have the one time stitched upon there faces, 'suspended in time' if you like.......

....Its the one thing we don't have enough of.....'Time'.......never enough hours in a day, and moments gone in a flash and faded to a memory all too quickly.........so lets 'Stop Time'....

....Some piccies....





....The round watches i have made from lovely 'Cabbages and roses' fabric which Mr P brought me for Christmas....what a lovely man, he always knows what i like....

....there's little hearts attached too...

......I shall be back very soon with some more designs to show you....

....Hugs as always Pixie xxx....


11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling icky : -( but glad you're on the mend. I'm sure your time pieces will sell quickly being as gorgeous as they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend, i´m sending good blessings to geave you luck :)
    I love your work it is beautifull, you are an artis...
    Big hugs with care
    Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a delightful New Year, and without these techy, or lurgy troubles! Hope you feel yourself soon. Love these little hand stitched clocks, so clever! Minerva x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweetie!

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely...
    Wishing you well Pixie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, hope you're feeling better soon
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! You are so creative, and these are so cute! I love the little dangling heart. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely watches! Hope you're feeling better now. Groetjes, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling girl! How are you? It seems absolutely ages since I visited your beautiful blog and I've missed it. Look at your gorgeous makes! They are just lovely. Blimmin technology ay - I'm glad you managed to get some pictures up for us to enjoy. I found google chrome bombarded me with pop up ads especially when I was on pinterest. Have moved to Firefox and all is back to normal. I hope your glitches are all sorted now too.

    We still have 3 weeks of school holidays to go here and the weather has packed in. Fingers crossed the sun comes out soon because my two are going to go beserk soon!

    Have a fabulous week hon. I hope I will have time to pop back sooner than it took me this time!

    Leah
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete